We are everyday people with extraordinary skills and knowledge giving you wonderful experiences. Our work takes us is deep within Auckland and broadly throughout New Zealand.
Why are we called Social Nature Movement
Without places there are no people. Without people there are no practices. Look around now at what most people are doing. You notice people socialising in many ways, in nature or natural elements and moving themselves and their locations often. That phenomenon is what we do; engaging society with more nature and more movement. Our name enables a comprehensive approach found everywhere including everyone in every way.
The meaning behind social, nature and movement
Little is about what one now does when everyone is doing it. Because there is so much marketing and advertising telling you why something is so good, people have become doubtful and know so much about how good something is not. So, we founded ourselves with whom we do it and how; the true meanings of unique.
It’s not all about the bottom-line; we give back, generously.
- We incentivise and pay our staff to walk, run, cycle, kayak etc. to and from work.
- Portions of our profits go toward helping disadvantaged and disabled people enjoy their world and our services.
- We organise staff lunch meetings, supporting local businesses.
- Whenever we seldom use motorised transport, we consciously offset our environmental footprint through EKOS.
- We actively sustain and improve our places of work through restoration projects, leaving positive traces on this world.
Most of what – our slogan states – ‘we truly do’ considers people sharing, discovering and moving. Our idea is to combine our main spaces of home, school and work in our purpose to helping people live better lives, with nature, through movement. Moving away from traditional activities, we move towards hard-to-find experiences (which may include activities) extending into a journey through discovery. We recognise the enormous value of nature and human synergy where we deliver services that are always human-powered (non-motorised) in developing your skills, knowledge and experiences. Share with us. Explore with us. Move with us.
How do you define "nature?"
Everything we do exists within three fundamental physiological competencies:
Non-locomotion / balance (bodily movements),
Locomotion (moving ones position),
Manipulation (of objects).
Why people attend Social, Nature and Movement experiences:
The answer is simple: as long as they do!
- Our participants find they have greater opportunities,
- People return to us and our services for nostalgia; re-visiting and re-creating places and practices in nature,
- People want to tick us off as ‘the done thing’ because we are known for inspiring journeys and memorable experiences.
Taking care of your pain-points:
- less costs; saving you money by not having vehicle fleets and office spaces,
- less harmful; protecting you through superior risk and hazard management methodologies,
- less logistical; relaxing you by taking care of the details and planning,
- less travel; helping you by starting and finishing close to school, home and work,
- less technical; including you by excluding technical equipment and experts,
- less elitist; giving you diversity in abilities while being more versatile,
- less token; understanding you and moving beyond activities to experiences,
- less cancellations; committing to you 100% with client-focused contracts.
Beyond prices to unique competitive selling advantages
People place higher values on our services and receive the highest quality.
- more stunning locations and local knowledge; see clearer and understand better,
- more Instagram-worthy photos with our professional photographers and social media gurus; get recognized,
- more transition and education teams; helping new participants better able to use services,
- more staff assigned to handle your accounts personally; do less waiting and get more answers,
- more customizable services with flexibility; do what you want, when you want and how you want,
- more discounted packages and added benefits; your loyalty and dedication is rewarded,
- more innovative ideas, first to the market; get to truly experience the result of creative minds,
- more feelings of friendship and family; be warmly welcomed and leave with a sense of coming back,
- more cultural experiences; get true New Zealand insights.
Positively impacting participants:
- better preparation and empowerment to achieve your personal best,
- better responsibility for your goals and choices,
- better life skills and risk assessment,
- better career opportunities, resumes and CV’s,
- better commitment, achievement and dedication,
- better connection and active engagement in your community,
- better perseverance and overcoming barriers to success.